This is the beginning of my 13th year as director of The Navigators at Texas A&M and some surrounding campuses. My responsibilities include:
1) Initiating relationships with students through evangelistic outings on campus, recruiting tables, sports activities, and social gatherings;
2) Teaching the Bible through sharing the gospel (evangelism), Bible Studies, Nav Nite messages & one-to-one discipling;
3) Training Navigator staff in the areas of evangelism, discipleship, event planning, Bible Studies & personal life skills;
4) Direct & Oversee the student ministry, the A&M student organization, the weekly gathering of 60+ students, raise the money needed to support a campus ministry & oversee local/regional conferences.
5) Oversee the Nav directors of the satellite ministries at Sam Houston State University, Blinn College & Prairie View A&M.
6) I travel and train students in different cities & states when needed.
7) I help recruit and mobilize teams for our overseas partnerships to open and closed countries.
8) Conference Speaker: I’ll occasionally speak at conferences and retreats throughout the year.