There are many ways to partner with a missionary of Serve International, the missionary sending agency of Denton Bible Church, to advance the work of the ministry around the world:
- Prayer – Missionaries truly benefit from your prayers.
- Communicate with a missionary – Call, email, video chat. Even an old fashioned letter works.
- Join their group on The City – This is the best place to make initial contact with us. CLICK HERE to get started.
- Write a check to Denton Bible Church
Meet physical needs – Clothing, children’s items, a vehicle or even a ride can help a missionary during their time in the U.S.Financial Support – It’s always needed and appreciated.
Put missions and missionary’s account number in the memo line and:
- Put check in offering box at Denton Bible Church
- Bring the check by the missions office
- Write a check to: Denton Bible Church, 2300 E. University Drive, Denton, TX 76209, Attention: Missions
- You will a receive a receipt with a return envelope with each gift.
- Setup a bill pay through your bank or credit union
Contact your financial institution for more information.
- Give a one-time or set up a recurring gift.
You can make a one time gift or set up a recurring below. If you have a question about a current missions contribution, contact Paula Jenkins in Church Administration or Joe Calfee in Missions.
You can make a one time gift or set up a recurring below. If you are a member of Denton Bible Church and already on The City, you can go there to do the same.
Contributions are solicited and made with the understanding that Denton Bible Church has complete control and discretion over the use of donated funds. Thank you for your continued support of the Lord’s work through Denton Bible Church.